Thursday, September 10, 2015

Health Collage


Health to me means a balanced lifestyle where you and the people around you are happy. The pillars I am strongest at are nutrition, exercise, and social as I get exercise through swimming and am able to interact with children when I coach swimming and through my club at school. I hope to improve in sleep because as a junior, I do not get enough sleep in order to function optimally. This can hopefully be done by completing work more efficiently and therefore sleeping earlier. I would like to learn more about the social aspect of health, as a lot of emphasis has been placed on the other areas, but not so much on the social aspect of health, like what exactly it includes, and how it affects and connects with the other areas of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment